Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McKibbon
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). chicken wings, buffalo cut
- 6 whole serrano chili peppers
- 6 whole red chile peppers
- 10 whole jalapeno peppers
- 2 cups (475 ml) white wine
- 1 bottle tabasco sauce
- 1/2 bottle Worchestershire sauce
- 10 tbsp (150 ml) cayenne pepper
- 10 tsp (50 ml) Dunkee-red hot sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). salt
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vinegar
- *soda water
- In blender, puree all the ingredients except chicken wings and soda water (PLEASE WEAR GLOVES).
- Marinade wings for up to 5 days (a must).
- Broil marinaded wings for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take marinade and put in sauce pan; heat to a boil.
- Pour over wings and re-broil wings for another few minutes.
- Serve with soda water to maximize heat.
- You will have many laughs with family and friends eating these wings. (Caution Very Hot)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.