Print Friendly Recipe
- Jello treats
- PJ Curtzwiler
Serves/Makes:24 molded treats
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). box Jello with sugar (any flavor)
- 7 1 oz (28 grm). envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- Mix ingredients in saucepan until mixed well.
- Place pan over low heat and stir until melted.
- Once completely melted, pour into plastic candy molds and place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Pop out and enjoy!
- I found some dolphin ice cube trays at Walmart which work very well. Make sure you use a rubber/bendable tray so you can get the treats out.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.