Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McKibbon
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fettucine
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) diced onion
- 2 tsp (10 ml). chopped garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb (.5 kg). chicken breast, boned and diced
- 8 oz (224 grm). portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white wine
- 3 cups (700 ml) tomato sauce (your choice)
- 1 cup (225 ml) 18% or light cream
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook noodles; drain.
- Heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and mushrooms: sear, then deglaze pan.
- With white wine, stir to remove bits from bottom of pan.
- Add tomato sauce and cream.
- Simmer and reduce to half.
- Toss with noodles and add parmesaen cheese before serving.
- I came across this recipe a few years ago. This is one of the best pasta dishes I have had to date.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.