Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable, corn or canola oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vinegar(preferably balsamic)
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). garlic powder
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). ground ginger
- 1 2 lb (.9 kg). London broil
- Put steak into a rubbermaid or Tupperware container in which the steak will fit and have enough room for the marinade--container must have a cover.
- Mix all other ingredients together; stir with a whisk until everything is blended.
- Poke holes in the steak with a fork; pour marinade over the steak.
- Turning every 6 hours or so, let marinade for 2 days.
- Grill or broil to liking.
- I usually make a double batch, then I use the marinade as a gravy and thicken it. To thicken, add flour to cold marinade in a pot and then heat up ,gradually adding flour to desired consistencey. The london broil is really tender that's if you do not cook to well done.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.