Print Friendly Recipe
- Mandy Fellman
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). pkg. rotini pasta (or any wide pasta), cooked and drained
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sour cream
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon into a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- You may substitute a 16 oz. bag of frozen veggie blend for the spinach. It's a great side dish for any entree.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.