Print Friendly Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
- Just Chocolate Recipes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 12 oz (336 grm). chocolate chips, semi-sweet or milk chocolate...your preference
- parafin wax ( about 1/4 of a bar) use grater to make fine pieces for easier melting
- In a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl, microwave margarine and brown sugar on full power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until brown sugar is melted.
- Stir in powdered sugar, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Shape by tspfuls into egg shapes with a flat bottom; chill.
- Melt chocolate chips and grated parafin wax in microwave about 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Dip chilled eggs into chocolate and place on wax-paper lined cookie sheets.
- Transfer to refrigerator to cool.
- These are not shaped like a whole egg but are oval and flat on top and bottom like Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.