Print Friendly Recipe
- Fried chicken
- Danielle Knight
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 package chicken already cut into pieces legs, breast or whatever you prefer
- 6 cups (1425 ml) water
- 2 cups (475 ml) oil
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- Lawry's all seasoning (orange lid)
- Put chicken in a pot with water and cook for about 25 minutes or until fully boiled.
- Heat oil for approximately for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Proceed by seasoning separately flour and milk with Lawry's, salt, and pepper.
- Dip chicken in flour, next dip in seasoned milk and then back into flour.
- Place in heated oil.
- Let chicken cook till golden brown, about 5 minutes each side but keep in mind this varies because the oil does get hot and cooks faster.
- Hope you in enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.