Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McK
- 10 oz (280 grm). cooked fettuccini, cooked
- 1 cup (225 ml) Cajun sauce
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- Cajun Club House spice or other Cajun Spice, optional
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp (5 ml). parsley flakes
- Cajun sauce:
- 2 oz (56 grm). olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml). chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onion, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 cup (225 ml) chicken stock
- 1 cup (225 ml) V-8 juice
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). cayenne pepper
- cornstarch--mix 1 tbsp (15 ml). starch to 2 tbsp (30 ml). cold water
- grated cheese
- Sprinkle with parmasean. You can also sprinkle red
- chili pepper flakes as garnish with the cheese.
- Heat oil in pan, add garlic and saute 30 seconds.
- Add onion and saute 1 minute, then add peppers and saute another minute.
- Add stock and deglaze reducing to half.
- Add V-8 and cayenne and bring to boil.
- Thicken with watered cornstarch stirring constantly.
- Season to taste.
- Grill chicken on each side until pink is gone,then cut into strips.
- For a bit of Zip to the chicken before grilling coat chicken in vegetable oil and toss with Cajun Club House spice, put on barbeque and grill.
- Place cooked pasta and 1 cup (225 ml) sauce in pan over low heat until heated through.
- Place cooked chicken strips on top of pasta and sauce.
- Arrange on serving plate and sprinkle withparmesan cheese and parsley flakes.
- The best Cajun pasta ever!!!!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.