Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McK
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). baking soda
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar (light)
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). light cream
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In medium sized bowl combine flour and baking soda.
- In large bowl mix butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- Beat in egg and cream.
- On low speed, gradually add flour and baking soda.
- Beat until mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tbspful onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake until soft on inside and hard on outer part of cookies, 12 to 13 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- Children love these treats.....
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.