Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McKibbon
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 8 oz (224 grm). small, sliced, fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). fresh basil, chopped
- 16 oz (448 grm). can tomatoes with liquid, crushed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) tomato paste
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). chopped fresh oregano
- 4 cups (950 ml) water
- 1 lb (.5 kg). dried fettuccine
- grated parmesan cheese, optional
- Heat oil in heavy pan, add onion and cook until soft.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add meat and cook on high 5 minutes until browned.
- Add mushrooms, basil, tomatoes, paste, oregano, and water.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook uncovered 1 1/2 hours, or until thick.
- Cook noodles and add sauce.
- Sprinkle parmasean cheese as garnish (optional).
- We enjoy this meal every week.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.