Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McKibbon
- 1 can dole chunk pineapple chunks
- 2 whole skinless, bonelss, chicken breasts
- 1 cup (225 ml) plum jam, melted
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). dry sherry
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). ground ginger
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cornstarch
- 1 red and green bell pepper
- 1 onion, cut into 1 to 1 inch pieces
- Drain pineapple chunks, and cut chicken into chunks, about 40 bite size pieces.
- Place in plastic bag.
- In small bowl add all ingredients (except cornstarch and peppers) and whisk.
- Add to bag and seal.
- Marinate 2 hours.
- Drain sauce into pan, add cornstarch and cook on medium heat until thickened.
- Cut peppers into 40 pieces about 1 to 2 inches square.
- Arrange chicken, peppers, onions, and pineapple onto skewers.
- Arrange on broiler pan and baste with sauce.
- Broil 4 inches from heat for about 10 minutes.
- Baste with warm sauce before serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.