Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McKibbon
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) softened butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) Libby's solid pack pumkin
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) allpurpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). allspice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). nutmeg
- 1 cup (225 ml) sifted powdered sugar
- 3 tsp (15 ml) to 4 tsp (20 ml). water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Combine sugars, butter, eggs, and beat until fluffy.
- In separate bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients alittle at a time to liquid, and blend well.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake 75 to 80 minutes and let stand on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Put powdered sugar in bowl and add water.
- Stir to eliminate lumps.
- Drizzle over cake.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.