Print Friendly Recipe
- A marinade for chicken.
Serves/Makes:1 batch marinade
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml), fresh ginger, minced
- 1 lime, grated zest only (use juice below)
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). sugar
- Mix all ingredients together and pour over chicken breasts and let marinate at least 4 hours (overnight is better).
- Drain and discard marinade and grill the meat until done.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.