Print Friendly Recipe
- A Marinade for Beef, Pork, Lamb or Veal
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) apple juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml). chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- Heat olive oil thoroughly; saute garlic in olive oil.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until heated through.
- Use to marinate beef, pork, lamb or veal before grilling.
- Also use to baste during cooking.
- Recipe from "Outdoor Living, a Southern Living Book".
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.