Print Friendly Recipe
- Great Alternative to Tartar Sauce
- Alice M. via Peggy
Serves/Makes:2 c. plus
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dried onion
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dried parsley
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Beau Monde seasoning
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dry dill weed
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Serve as a condiment for grilled, steamed or poached salmon.
- To steam salmon, place serving size pieces on steamer basket which has been coated with cooking spray.
Steam in a covered pot over a small amount of water for 10 minutes. Salmon may be seasoned first with salt and pepper, dill or other herb.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.