Print Friendly Recipe
- Romaine Lettuce with fresh Strawberries and Mushrooms
- Went to a dinner party and fell in love with this salad.
Serves/Makes:1 large bowl for the family
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 large pint fresh strawberries
- 1 pint fresh mushrooms
- 1 bottle of any brand of rasberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- Rinse lettuce and cut into small pieces to place in large bowl.
- Rinse off strawberries and mushrooms.
- Cut strawberrys and mushrooms into slices.
- Place strawberrys and mushrooms in the bowl.
- Add vinaigrette dressing to taste (as much as you want).
- Is great with Lemon Pepper Shrimp Fettucinne.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.