Print Friendly Recipe
- 11 or so tomatoes
- 1 vitalia or 2 medium white onions
- 1 or more jalapeno peppers or serrano peppers (depending on degree of heat desired)
- 1/2 medium sized green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh cilantro, chopped or 3 tbsp (45 ml) to 4 tbsp (60 ml) dried
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- Cut onion into small pieces.
- Cut hot peppers into very small pieces.
- Dice green pepper into very small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill to blend flavors until needed.
- Incredible flavor...use with tortilla chips..or as a garnish..or on eggs..any where you like fresh salsa.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.