Print Friendly Recipe
- Very colorful, easy to prepare and perfect for casual entertaining. You can
- http://www.soyfoodkitchen.com offered by Catherine
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen chopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package soy cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) seeded and chopped sweet tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped (about cup)
- 1/2 jalape o pepper, seeded and chopped
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) soy milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt (we like to use sea salt)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well (using your hands is messy, but effective!).
- Spoon into a baking dish (a small souffle or quiche dish would work well).
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until warmed through and slightly browned on top.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.