Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious. Seriously delicious. Add nutrition and tons of flavor to your menu and diet!
- S. Chokel
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 bunch kale washed and chopped
- 1 bunch spinach washed and chopped
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). balsamic vinegar
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook red bell pepper, garlic and kale about 5 minutes, covered.
- Add spinach, salt and black pepper, and cook about 5 minutes more.
- Stir in the balsamic vinegar.
- Serve hot.
- From: Food Network website at http://www.foodtv.com/recipes
Prior to finding this recipe, I made Kale without the tasty accompaniment of the red pepper and spinach, in this manner. I added a pinch of sugar, used a good quality Balsamic Vinegar. It was scrumpitous. This is an excellent recipe for a very nutritious side dish! I might recommend adding some chopped toasted pecans and maybe add a slivered green apple for a dramatic and delicious added touch.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.