Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 4 to 8 pieces chicken
- 1 large can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cans small white potatoes,drained
- 2 large cans tomato sauce
- 2 cans sweet peas,drained
- garlic powder to taste
- onion flakes to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- egg noodles, or your favorite pasta.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white wine or cooking wine
- Italian seasonings, to taste
- basil, to taste
- cooked egg noodles or pasta
- grated cheese, your choice
- In a large skillet brown chicken on all sides and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain out oil, pour tomato sauce,garlic powder, onion flakes,salt, pepper, italian seasonings, basil and wine, cover and simmer about 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Add the vegetables and stir to mix, then simmer another 15 minutes.
- Serve over egg noodles or pasta.
- Top individually with your favorite grated cheese.
- I got this from someone and made it and it was, very good, have not had it in a long time. Hope you enjoy!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.