Print Friendly Recipe
- Taken from Kraft Spring Celebrations Magazine
- 38 squares Honey Maid Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) crumbs)
- 2 cups (475 ml) jet-puffed miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped Planters Walnuts
- 1 cup (225 ml) Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 cup (225 ml) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vanilla
- Mix crumbs, marshmallows and walnuts in large bowl; set aside.
- Place chocolate, milk, corn syrup and salt in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring frequently.
- Increase heat to medium.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add butter and vanilla; stir until well blended.
- Immediately add chocolate mixture to crumb mixture.
- Spread in greased 9-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Cut into squares.
- These chewy squares take well to traveling because they won't crumble. For easy packing, just return to the original pan.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.