Print Friendly Recipe
- A winner from toddler to senior citizens for flavor and ease of making!
Serves/Makes:14 or more cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp (5 ml) butter (shortening or margarine okay to use)
- 1 cup (225 ml) broken pecans or walnuts
- 12 or more 1-inch paper candy cups
- Melt chocolate chips with butter in top of a double boiler over hot water.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pecans or walnuts.
- Spoon heaping tspfuls into 1-inch paper candy cups, filling each half full.
- Chill until firm.
- Peel off paper cups, if desired.
I toast my walnuts or pecans first, and feel free to use a mixture of nuts or your favorite nut.
I like using semi-sweet chocolate chips and a touch of rum or frangelico for flavor, and often times, I like to add a drop of vanilla extract.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.