Print Friendly Recipe
- A winner from toddler to senior citizens for flavor and ease of making!
Serves/Makes:2 dozen or more
- 3 cups (700 ml) sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 2 egg whites, room temperature
- 1 small package of Jell-O, any flavor you like
- Boil the sugar, corn syrup, and water together until it spins a thread or will make strings.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, add Jell-O and beat until blended.
- Pour the syrup slowly.. very slowly, over the egg mixture and beat until it is stiff.
- Drop by tsp onto waxed paper and cool.
- These are very sweet and light. You can use any brand of jello gelatin, but I have always had the best results using only Jell-O Brand Gelatin.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.