Print Friendly Recipe
- Simple to make and good to eat!
Serves/Makes:2 dozen or more
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can frozen orange juice, undiluted and thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, softened
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). box vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 lb (.5 kg). box powdered sugar
- 1 package Angelflake or shredded coconut
- Combine orange juice, butter, vanilla wafer crumbs, and powdered sugar together and blend all ingredients well.
- Roll into small balls, then roll in coconut.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Hint: Try making these using Lemonade mix or Bacardi Mix for Pina Colada balls. Okay to add a little rum to balls for adult "zest" .
Use food coloring to heighten color if you like, very pretty with spring menus, but nice year round. I have made these for almost every baby and wedding shower I have been involved with in any way.
These are GOOD!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.