Print Friendly Recipe
- The basic spice for foods from India and the region. Easy and cheap to make at home!
- S. Chokel
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) ground coriander seeds
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) ground cardamon
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground bay leaf
- Combine the spices thoroughly in a small bowl.
- Store in a clean tightly sealing jar, away from heat and light.
- This is an excellent spice to blend with oil for a great chicken marinade or add it to a cream cheese/sour cream mixture with thawed drained chopped spinach to dip bread or pita triangles in. (Look for recipe for Spicy Garam Masala listed too!)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.