Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McK
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- plain flour, for dredging
- 6 chicken breasts
- oregano-suggested (lot's)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, smashed before minced
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) or more minced onion
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) whipping cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) chicken stock
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine
- dash seasoning mix-suggested
- cooked rice or egg noodles
- Coat chicken with oil and your best seasoning mix.
- Dust with flour.
- Brown each side in saute pan and remove.
- Saute onion and garlic, add more oil.
- Pour in wine, then add stock and bring to boil--do not shake or whisk pan.
- Add chicken to mixture and cook 3-5 minutes
- Add parsley and serve.
- Serve with rice or egg noodles.
- It would seem the oregano or a Greek seasoning mix would lend to the title "Greek Chicken".
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.