Print Friendly Recipe
- 40 asparagus spears
- cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) kosher salt
- black pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 2 tsp (10 ml) low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer on bking sheet, coat with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 for 12 minutes or until tender.
- Melt butter in skillet and brown slightly, shaking pan occasionally.
- Remove from heat, stir in soy sauce and vinegar.
- Drizzle over asparagus, tossing well to coat.
- Serve immediately.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.