Print Friendly Recipe
- Family Recipe File
- 1 cup (225 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut(or to taste)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips(more or less to taste)
- 1 cup (225 ml) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped walnuts
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Melt butter in oven in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Remove and add graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix until moist and press in pan to cover bottom.
- Sprinkle coconut over graham cracker mixture.
- Add chocolate chips, then butterscotch chips and walnuts.
- Drizzle with the sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake about 25 to 30 minutes, but watch closely. If cookies brown too quickly cover with foil.
- Cool about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.