Print Friendly Recipe
- My Korean Step-mom gave me this recipe.
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). raw meat (chicken, beef etc.)
- 1 cup (225 ml) soy sauce
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sesame seed oil
- 2 bunches of green onion
- 1 large onion
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). sugar (maybe more to taste)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). chopped garlic (again, maybe more)
- hot pepper flakes (completely optional)
- cooked rice
- Slice meat thin (cuts easier if partially frozen).
- Place in large pan.
- Chop and add onion and green onion.
- Pour in soy sauce, water and sesame seed oil.
- Add sugar, garlic and hot pepper flakes.
- Cover and place on med/high heat, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Lower heat after 30 minutes.
- Make rice.
- Continue to check on pagogi.
- When rice is done, put into a bowl and top with the pagogi.
- My father makes this for us every time we go to visit him and my step-mom. My family loves it. It nice because you can make different versions and it's inexpensive.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.