Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McK
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- 4 pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) shallots minced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) brandy
- 1 cup (225 ml) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Dijon mustard
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 ml) mixed chopped herbs (parsley,tarragon and/or chervil, chives)
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- cooked potatoes, egg noodles, or rice
- Saute and brown each side of chops in olive oil; remove and keep warm.
- Discard oil in pan and wipe clean.
- Add butter to pan.
- Add shallots and garlic; cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add brandy being careful not to ignite.
- Add cream and mustard.
- Return to heat and increase heat to high.
- Bring to boil then reduce to low heat.
- Add chops to sauce and the juices.
- Simmer 4 to 5 minutes.
- Turn chops over once.
- Serve with potatoes, egg noodles, or rice.
- Excellent dish.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.