Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:15 strawberries approx.
- 1 pint of strawberries
- whipped cream
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). bag chocolate pieces
- white chocolate (optional)
- Wash strawberrys and remove tops.
- Take a knife and take out the middle of the strawberry.
- Put whipped cream into a pastry bag and insert the tip of bag into the streawberry; fill half of the strawberry.
- Melt chocolate and put in another pastery bag; fill the rest of the strawberry or dip strawberries partially in melted chocolate.
- Put finished strawberries on a pan covered with wax paper.
- Put strawberries in the freezer for approximately 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.