Print Friendly Recipe
- Made with rice, veggie soup, and sausage
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). bags yellow rice
- 4 10.75 oz (301 grm). cans vegetable soup
- 1 1 lb (.5 kg). package hot sausage
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) margarine or butter
- hot sauce, as desired
- Cook rice in a large pot with 5 cups (1175 ml) of water.
- Add 4 tbsp (60 ml) of margarine or butter.
- Stir while boiling for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Cover saucepan, let simmer 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cut sausage into bite-size pieces and fry.
- Mix vegetable soup and sausage into rice.
- Continue cooking until heated through.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.