Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can crushed pineapple
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can chunk pineapple
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) Ancini de Pepe pasta
- 2 11 oz (308 grm). cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 5 oz (140 grm). miniature marshmallows
- 8 oz (224 grm). whipped topping
- Drain pineapple, reserve 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) juice.
- Combine the juice with sugar, flour, and eggs.
- Cook over medium heat until thick; cool.
- Cook pasta 8 - 10 minutes.
- Rinse pasta in cold water.
- Combine with cooled dressing.
- Refrigerate 12 hours in an air-tight container.
- Add fruit and marshmallows.
- Mix together and refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- May be stored for 1 week in an air-tight container
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.