Print Friendly Recipe
- Hot Asian Chili Sauce
- MsTified via RecipeCenter.com
- 2 medium sized nicely ripened tomatoes
- 3 to 6 fresh hot red or green chilies
- 3 shallots, peeled
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt, or to taste
- Using tongs, hold tomatoes over an open flame, one at a time, until slightly charred.
- Brown chilies and shallots in the same way.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients.
- As annoying as RecipeCenter.com is, it really does have a lot of unusual recipes. Check it out for many more Sambal (Chile Sauce) recipes at RecipeCenter.com, search: Sambal
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.