Print Friendly Recipe
- 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- MsTified via Suzanne Somers "Eat, Cheat & Melt the Fat Away"
Serves/Makes:1 1-1/2 pound Loaf
- 5 cups (1175 ml) whole wheat bread flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) nonfat dried milk powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) active dry yeast
- Mix together flour and salt in bowl; set aside.
- In a saucepan whisk together water and milk powder.
- Stir in the yogurt.
- Using an instant-read thermometer, heat mixture to 80 degrees (25 C.) over low heat.
- Place all ingredients in a bread machine, following manufacturer's guidelines.
- Bake using the whole wheat cycle.
- Whole wheat bread flour is best because of the high gluten content. If you can't find it, use whole wheat pastry flour.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.