Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 sheet cake
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). cocoa
- 2 tsp (10 ml). baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) cold water
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). vinegar
- 3 cups (700 ml) powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). cocoa
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) to 3 tbsp (45 ml). evaporated milk
- 1 square margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and blend with a large spoon (don't use a beater).
- Pour into large greased cookie sheet (17x11x1) and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Beat with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Spread on cooled cake.
- Add milk as needed to get fluffy consistency.
- This recipe I didn't make up, I got it from my mother and who knows where she got it, but it's yum nummy and thought everyone would enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.