Print Friendly Recipe
- Family Recipe
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). package of Vermicelli, uncooked
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 4 cups (950 ml) cubed, cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small can chopped or sliced black olives, drained
- 1 small jar green olives, drained
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). black pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- Break vermicelli into halves; prepare according to package directions and drain.
- In large pan, saute mushrooms and onion in melted butter until tender.
- Stir in soup and water.
- Cook and stir until blended.
- Stir in chicken and cheddar cheese until cheese melts and blends.
- Stir in vermicelli, olives, and salt.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Top with parmesan cheese and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for approximately 45 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.