Print Friendly Recipe
- Meatloaf with a kick
- Grandma Manzer
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef or turkey
- 2 cups (475 ml) bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) catsup
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) horseradish sause
- 1 cup (225 ml) minced onion
- tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground beef and eggs.
- Gradually add bread crumbs, mixing well.
- Add horseradish sauce, catsup, and onions mixing well.
- Place equal amounts of the mixture in 2 loaf pans.
- Top with tomato sauce.
- Bake in oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- This recipe has been in my family for many generations, my mother taught me how to make this special meat loaf and some day I hope to teach my daughter.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.