Print Friendly Recipe
- Chili that you may have read about, very good and easy to make.
Serves/Makes:1 crock pot full
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 32 oz (896 grm). kidney beans
- 32 oz (896 grm). stewed tomatoes
- 16 oz (448 grm). tomato sauce
- 12 oz (336 grm). mushrooms,sliced
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 to 4 diced hot pepper (1-mild chili, 4-hot chili)
- 1 pkg. chili seasoning
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt.
- 1 tsp (5 ml). chili powder
- 2 beef boulion cubes
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). vinegar (share this ingredient only with closest friends)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced thin, optional
- grated cheese, optional
- Brown ground beef, onion, mushrooms, and bell pepper.
- Add all ingredients into crock pot.
- Cook all day. or cook in pot of stovetop for approx. 1 hr. (better cooked slow or re-heated).
- Serve topped with grated cheese, if desired.
- I made chili in collage once a week for 3 years. I tried many different variations.... this is one that is quick and easy and always gets raves.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.