Print Friendly Recipe
- Recipe File
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 small bag mini marshmallows
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb (.5 kg). pasta
- 40 oz (1120 grm). can crushed pineapple, drained, (save juice)
- 33 oz (924 grm). mandarin oranges, drained
- Mix in saucepan sugar, flour, salt, and 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) reserved juice.
- Bring to a boil.
- Beat eggs well.
- Add to boiling mixture, cook 1-2 minutes longer at reduced heat, stirring constantly.
- Cool completely.
- Mix cooled pineapple juice mixture and cooked pasta.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours, add marshmallows, mandarin oranges, pineapple and Cool Whip.
- Mix well.
- Chill and serve.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.