Print Friendly Recipe
- Simple, tasty, do-ahead salad.
- Ruth T.
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 2 8.5 oz (238 grm). bags pre-cut cole slaw mix
- 2 3 oz (84 grm). packages beef Top Ramen, crushed (save seasoning packets for dressing)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) sunflower seeds
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) white vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, chopped (optional)
- lettuce leaves, optional garnish
- Combine oil, vinegar, sugar and seasoning packets for dressing; set aside.
- Mix cole slaw mix, crushed Top Ramen, green onions, sunflower seeds, almonds and chicken (if using).
- Add dressing and mix well.
- Chill overnight for flavors to blend and ramen noodles to soften.
- When serving, line bowl with lettuce leaves and fill center with Asian Salad.
- Almonds and sunflower seeds may be added at time of serving if you prefer them crisp.
I have tried other flavors of ramen but do not like them as well as beef.
A favorite and often requested recipe.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.