Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant (found at foodgeeks)
- 4 to 5 heads broccoli
- 3 cups (700 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz (112 grm). cream cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) bacon bits
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped onion
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). garlic powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). black pepper
- 2 cups (475 ml) breadcrumbs
- beaten eggs
- bread crumbs
- Chop broccoli fine; boil in water one hour.
- Strain; mix with above ingredients.
- Form into balls, 1 tbsp (15 ml)., heaping, per ball.
- Dip in egg and roll in extra breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry 4 minutes or until golden brown.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.