Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant (found on internet)
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). package chicken flavored dry stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) margarine, melted
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic salt
- Place broccoli in a medium saucepan with enough water to coverand bring to a boil.
- Cook 5 minutes covered and then uncovered 2 to 3 minutes, until tender.
- Remove from heat, drain, and cool completely.
- In a large bowl, mix broccoli, stuffing mix, Parmesan cheese, onion, eggs, margarine, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Cover chilling in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour, until moisture has been absorbed.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Roll the chilled mixture into 1 inch balls and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until browned.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.