Print Friendly Recipe
- Wonderful for Block Parties or any other type of get-together
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) - 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips
- 1 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). bag miniature marshmallows
- 13 cups (3075 ml) popped corn
- 1 cup (225 ml) peanuts
- plastic disposable gloves
- your favorite large cake pan
- aluminum foil
- Pour popped corn, peanuts and chocolate chips in a very large bowl.
- Line cake pan with foil.
- Microwave margarine, in an 8 cups (1900 ml) bowl, for 20-25 seconds.
- Mix in peanut butter.
- Add marshmallows and microwave in 40 seconds intervals, stirring after each interval, until the mixture is combined.
- Pour over pop corn mixture With plastic gloves combine mixture until pop corn mixture is well coated. Try to do this quickly.
- Dump mixture into lined pan.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or in the freezer for 45-60 minutes.
- Slice with a serrated knife.
- I've taken these to Block Parties, usually two. The children , as well as adults, loved them.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.