Print Friendly Recipe
- JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS Egg Mold
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) boiling apple juice (Do not add cold water.)
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). pkg. JELL-O Brand Gelatin, any flavor
- vegetable oil or cooking spray
- Using paper towel dipped in vegetable oil, lightly wipe inside of both sides of mold and along rims. (Or spray lightly with no stick cooking spray.)
- Close mold, matching up the rims of the egg halves.
- Snap each of the 6 individual egg halves together until each of the 6 eggs are firmly sealed.
- Inspect each egg to make sure it is closed and sealed.
- Place mold, fill-side up, on tray.
- Stir boiling apple juice into gelatin in medium bowl at least 3 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Pour into measuring cup with pour spout.
- Immediately pour into mold through fill-holes until each egg is filled just to the top of the egg shape.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Open mold using a dull flat knife to gently pry between halves of each egg.
- Do not pull on the handle.
- Turn mold over and shake gently to unmold eggs.
- Do not swallow EGG JIGGLERS whole.
- If you are counting calories use the .6 oz. size of Jell-O Sugar Free.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.