Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 large shrimp
- 2 green onions
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) broth (or water, or wine)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sherry (or sherry cooking wine)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 4 medium tomatoes (fresh or canned)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) tomato sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) tabasco sauce
- cooked fettucini noodles
- Clean and devein shrimp, dry.
- Chop green onions into 1 inch segments and mix together with broth, soy sauce and sherry.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add chopped onions and garlic, and stir fry 25 seconds over high heat.
- Add shrimp; sprinkle with salt and stir fry 30 seconds.
- Add skinned and chopped tomatoes and stir fry one minute.
- Add broth/soy mixture and continue to stir fry 1 minute more.
- Add tomato sauce and tabasco.
- Serve over hot fettucine noodles.
- This is good with or without the shrimp. Easy to make and delicious. Has Asian/Italian feel. Great low fat meal. May also be served over rice instead of noodles.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.