Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml). dry mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml). garlic powder
- 2 cups (475 ml) smoked ham, chopped fine
- 2 loaves sliced sandwich bread
- Add milk to cream cheese.
- Stir until cream cheese is soft and spreadable. If necessary, add a little more milk to achieve spreading consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Spread on bread for sandwiches.
- Makes enough spread for about two loaves of sandwich sliced bread.
- Refrigerate any unused spread.
- Crusts may be removed and sandwiches cut into triangles, halved or quartered.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.