Print Friendly Recipe
- Tasty chuncks of potato, seasoned just rite that will make your tast buds happier than ever!:)
- McEachern H. (11 yrs. old and made this recipe up myself.)
Serves/Makes:5 potatoes=4 serv.
- *amount of Red potatoes needed
- *pinch of Taragon leaves (optional)
- *seasoned salt
- *vegitable oil
- *chives (optional)
- *dash of pepper
- *spatula or spoon
- 1 cut potatoes into bite-size chunks
- 2 cut onions into tiny squares
- 3 mix together in oiled pan on medium or high heat
- 4 add chives, pepper, taragon leaves, and seasoned salt
- 5 cook until potatoes are lightly brown.
- 6 add more seasoned salt and serve
- I hope you like my home-made recipe. I have tried this and it is delicious.
Editors note: This recipe is unedited. Hurray for young chefs! :)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.