Print Friendly Recipe
- Cyndie- Honolulu, now Ontario, CA
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 4 to 5 large potatoes
- 1 cup (225 ml) shell macaroni, dry
- 1 to 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 to 3 pickles to taste, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) peas
- 2 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Zesty Italian dressing
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) pickle juice (or less)
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Cool and cut into cubes.
- Cook macaroni per package directions.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Add dressing.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.