Print Friendly Recipe
- Le Sante
- 4 oz (112 grm). honey (I use Thistle)
- 1 oz (28 grm). dry Vermouth
- 1 fresh lime, juice only
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic pureed
- 1 tsp (5 ml) chili powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) fresh basil, minced
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) fresh oregano, minced
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) each ginger,corriander,cumin,cayenne,pepper,paprika,red pepper flakes
- Combine in a warm bowl all the ingredients using a bamboo brush.
- Pour into heavy zip lock bag, add meats, and marinade for 6 hours or longer.
- Source: La Sante Gourmet Foods Catering
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.